About Ethical Kidz
Ethical Kidz is a family business based at our family home, an old steam saw mill, near Bath. We decided to form a company that would start taking steps (however small they may seem just now) towards tackling some of the issues that affect the future & wellbeing of our family, friends & community. In particular, Our Children. We value these special people & places & want to be involved in activities that help to protect them.
This is what we came up with & what has formed the foundations of our business...
- We want to encourage our children to be creative, healthy & active, environmentally friendly & interested in learning about the world around them.
- We want to help children understand how the environment works & why we need to look after it.
- We want "Looking After the Environment" to become second nature to our children.
- We want to encourage our children to treasure their belongings & pass them on to others when they have grown out of them.
- We want to encourage our children to be considerate & respect other people & places.
- We want to help others by promoting giving & raising money for children's charities.
- We want to support creativity within local communities by promoting, making & selling handmade products.
- We want to support our local community by taking part-in community & family activities.
- Our emphasis is on having fun & enjoying the world we live in.
Because we are a family business with traditional values, we understand your needs & respond to them in an efficient, personal & genuine manner. We guarantee that you will find Ethical Kidz an enjoyable experience.