Recycled Buttons Jewellery Making Kit
- Our Price
- From £4.95
This Jewellery Making Kit has been handmade in Derbyshire by Ethical Kidz. We take great care to ensure our materials are sustainable & locally sourced wherever possible
- Ethics Guide
- Creative: Encourage children to learn and develop through creating.
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
This Jewellery Making Kit has been handmade in Derbyshire by Ethical Kidz. We take great care to ensure our materials are sustainable & locally sourced wherever possible. This product is ethically made. This Craft Kit is packed in a 100% recycled box & contains: 35g (approx 100) Recycled Buttons recycled in Derbyshire; 1m strong Elastic Beading Thread; Instructions printed on hemp paper. All labels are printed on eco friendly paper.
- Approx Box Size 7.5x7.5x5cm (size may vary slightly)
We are Collecting for Children In Need. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up option when you place your order. Thie option rounds up the cost of the product to the nearest £1. In this case you would pay an extra 5p which we give to Children in Need.