SALE BrainBox Inventions Memory Game was £10
- Our Price
An Ingenious memory game from the Green Board Game Co
- Ethics Guide
- Educational: Encourage children to discover & learn through play.
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- Biodegradable: Biodegradable & Compostable products. By buying this product you are reducing landfill & soil contamination. You are making new healthy soil!
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
An Ingenious memory game from the Green Board Game Co. Beautifully-illustrated & interesting facts about the world we live in are explored in this game. Players will have 10 seconds to study a card before being asked a question from the back, chosen by the roll of the die. If the question is answered correctly the card is kept, if not it is returned to the box. The player with the most cards after 10 minutes wins the game! Not suitable for children under 3yrs + Ideally Suited for aged 8yrs + Made of recycled card.
- Approx Size of Box 12 x 12 x 12cm