Placemat Numbers 1 to 100
- Our Price
- From £4.90
Little Wigwam placemats have been designed by teachers & will inspire children to learn their numbers from 1 to 100. Great for reference. The border is filled with prime numbers so the mat doesn't lose its appeal for older children.
- Ethics Guide
- Educational: Encourage children to discover & learn through play.
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
Little Wigwam placemats have been designed by teachers & will inspire children to learn their numbers from 1 to 100. This educational placemat features: numbers drawn as children are taught to write them; each number is also written in words; numeracy patterns are easily identified in rows & columns; the border is filled with prime numbers from 1 to 100 (so the mat doesn't lose its appeal for older children).
Suitable for Children 2 to 11 years
Little Wigwam placemats are made in the UK using polypropylene, a synthetic product that is: eco-friendly (made from carbon and hydrogen, the manufacturing process is non-polluting); durable; 100% Recyclable (Category 5); Re-recyclable (polypropylene can be recycled again and again & again!). There is no wasteful packaging. The mats are fully compliant with European Toy Safety Standard EN71 & are CE Certified.
- Placemat Size: 42cm x 29.7cm (A3)
We are Collecting for Children's Charities & worthy causes. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up option when you place your order. Thie option rounds up the cost of the product to the nearest £1 (or 50p). In this case you would pay an extra 5p which we give to children's charities & worthy causes.