Shoulder Bag Stone/Green Handmade L
- Our Price
- From £17.95
This shoulder bag has been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose using fabric remnants. We use hardwearing upholstery fabrics for the outer combined with contrasting prints for the interior.
- Ethics Guide
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
This shoulder bag has been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose using fabric remnants. We use hardwearing upholstery fabrics for the outer combined with contrasting prints for the interior. This bag has been lined with a quality cotton fabric of white spots on antique dark green. Each bag is slightly different in colour as we only obtain small amounts of any one fabric. The strap on this bag measures 103cm & can be adjusted to 89cm or 110cm for a shorter or longer strap. The strap is securely held in place by 2 hand decorated buttons. This bag has been made to accommodate an A4 pad so it is ideal for work or a school satchel. This bag has an internal pocket measuring 21cm (width) x 13cm (height) in antique green with large cream dots.
- approx size Height 23cm X Width 34cm X Depth 10cm
- approx Strap Length adjustable from 89cm, 103cm to 110cm
We are Collecting for Children's Charities & worthy causes. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up option when you place your order. This option rounds up the cost of the product to the nearest £1. In this case you would pay an extra 5p which we give to children's charities & worthy causes.