SALE Hand-turned Wooden Egg Cup
- Our Price
- From £7.95
This is a plate & egg cup all-in-one; a much more stable combination for children, who can safely place their toasted soldiers on the rim of the egg cup.
- Ethics Guide
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
This is a plate & egg cup all-in-one; a much more stable combination for children. If you buy local, free range eggs then you have created yourself a truly sustainable breakfast! The egg plate has been beautifully turned by Mat Look from Look Creations in Derbyshire. Mat works with local hardwoods sourced from gardens, hedgerows, wind-blown trees or timber felled for safety reasons. Mat ensures nothing is wasted; wood that can’t be made into furniture or turned is either used for fire wood, mulch or pet bedding. The Egg Plate comes in a 100% recycled gift box with acid free tissue paper, eco ribbon & label.
- Approx Size: diameter 10cm; height approx 3cm
Please note: due to the handmade nature of this product the colour of the wood & shape of the egg cup may vary slightly from the images shown.
We are Collecting for Children's Charities & worthy causes. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up option when you place your order. Thie option rounds up the cost of the product to the nearest £1. In this case you would pay an extra 5p which we give to children's charities & worthy causes.