Knitting Kit Handmade
- Our Price
This knitting kit has been put together by Freda Rose using handmade, locally sourced or sustainable materials. First time knitters can use this simple kit to knit a woolly Monster hat using locally sourced, hand-dyed wool & chunky bamboo needles.
- Ethics Guide
- Creative: Encourage children to learn and develop through creating.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Biodegradable: Biodegradable & Compostable products. By buying this product you are reducing landfill & soil contamination. You are making new healthy soil!
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
This knitting kit has been put together by Freda Rose using handmade & locally sourced materials. First time knitters can use this simple kit to knit a woolly Monster hat using locally sourced, hand-dyed wool & chunky Bamboo needles. The kit comes in a hand-sewn cotton bag & includes a pack of 8 fabric crayons so the owner can write their name & design on the plain fabric pocket on the front (the crayons can also be used for decorating T-shirts, aprons, bunting etc...). The bag can also be used for play shopping or storing bits & bobs. The finished hat can be made to fit ages from 4-12 years
knitting kit contains:
- 100gms super-chunky, hand-dyed Peak District 100% wool
- 10mm Bamboo knitting needles (Length 15cm)
- Monster Hat knitting pattern printed in UK on recycled paper
- Wool (8m) & recycled cardboard for bobble making
- Hand-sewn 100% cotton bag
- Recycled buttons & beads for decorating
- Pack of 8 fabric crayons