Make an Eco Christmas Tree
We have put together a set of instructions for you to make your own Eco Friendly Christmas Tree.
Either buy your own craft materials, use recycled items or if you want everything you need & no more, you could buy our little kit, which comes in a colourful recycled gift box tied with eco ribbon & label.
Follow this link if you would like to read more about our Eco Craft Kit
If you want to go it alone, download our instructions below
You will also need ...
- craft glue & small scissors
- bells, buttons, beads or similar
- a selection of craft decorations, such as wooden stars, gingerbread men, pompom snowballs
- mini wooden pegs
- 50cm thin, colourful beading wire
- 4 X 12.5cm x 17cm brown & green card
- 3cm X 15cm red card
If you're feeling really creative, scale it up and make a full size one. No more pine needles!
BACK to Craft Activities Menu