Helping Others & Children's Charities
this is why we're doing it...
- It’s important to help others, in particular, children who don’t have the means to help themselves. We consider ourselves fortunate & we aim to help whoever we can, whenever we can, without discrimination.
this is how we are doing it...
- We are not attached to one particular charity or worthy cause. We have made donations to a variety of causes and intend to give more over the coming years. The charities & causes we donate to or have given to in the past are listed below.
- We have a range of products where a % of the profits go to a named children’s charity/worthy causes. These products have the rainbow icon next to them, so that you know you are giving.
- At checkout you are given the opportunity to donate a small sum to a children’s charity/worthy cause.
- We encourage children to look after their possessions, & when they have grown too old for them, to pass toys, books & clothes on to a local charity shop or friends.
- We encourage people to take part in local charitable events & buy from local charity shops.
- Please sponsor us when a member of our team takes part in a charitable event.
So far, we have raised money for or donated to the following worthy causes...
- BBC's Children In Need (Reg. Charity No. 802052)
- Circus Star (Reg. Co. No. 7477542)
- Missing People (Reg. Charity No. 1020419)
- Madeleine Mccann Fund (Reg. Co. No. 6248215)
- Cancer Research (Reg. Charity No. 1089464)
We would like to make it clear that Ethical Kidz does not profit in any way from the money we raise for charities & other worthy causes. We do it because we believe it is the right thing to do.
page 1 of 1
page 1 of 1