Food Covers Handmade Dots n' Spots (set of 3) in Recycled gift box
- Our Price
- From £16.95
These pretty food covers have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. They are hand sewn using vintage patterned cottons.
- Ethics Guide
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
These striking Food Covers have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. When we say handmade we really mean it: there were no factories involved in the making of this product just one lady, a pair of scissors & a sewing machine.They are hand sewn using retro cottons. They are a pretty way to keep flies away from your food during those hot summer months. They look great on a table in the kitchen or outside for al fresco dining. This is a set of three, one of each size & colour. These pot covers fit a variety of pot/bowl sizes depending one how tight or loose you fit them. This is just a Size Guide to indicate the average sized bowl they will fit. These pot covers come with a FREE recycled gift box tied with a ribbon. Please note, due to the handmade nature of these items colours may vary slightly from those shown, but you will not be disappointed.
- Small fits pots around 15cm in diameter
- Medium fits pots around 24cm in diameter
- Large fits pots around 26cm in diameter
- approx size of gift box 20 X 14 X 4cm
We are Collecting for Children's Charities & worthy causes. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up option when you place your order. This option rounds up the cost of the product to the nearest £1. In this case you would pay an extra 5p which we give to a worthy cause.