Gingham Apron Handmade
- Our Price
These traditional gingham aprons are handmade from 100% cotton
- Ethics Guide
- Creative: Encourage children to learn and develop through creating.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Biodegradable: Biodegradable & Compostable products. By buying this product you are reducing landfill & soil contamination. You are making new healthy soil!
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
These traditional gingham aprons are handmade from 100% cotton. The front of the apron is hand embroidered with a daisy. They are made for the smallest of chefs who love to join in even if it is just to make a mess.
They come in 3 sizes. Size guide:
- Small approx H 33cm x W 25cm Child height: upto aprox 70cm Age: upto approx 14mths
- Medium approx H 37cm x W 26cm Child height: upto aprox 85cm Age: upto approx 2yrs
- Large approx H 41cm x W 30cm Child height: upto aprox 100cm Age: upto approx 3yrs
These aprons were handmade in Rutland: and when we say handmade we mean one lady, a pair of scissors, some fabric and a sewing machine. There was no factory involved. They are all individual and there are only a few in stock - so they need to be snapped up quickly.