Handmade Christmas Pudding Covers (set of 3) in Recycled gift box
- Our Price
These Christmas Pudding Covers (or just food covers) have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. They are hand sewn with hand-appliquéd Christmas designs using vintage patterned cottons.
- Ethics Guide
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
These Christmas Pudding Covers (or just Food Covers) have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. They are hand sewn with hand-appliquéd designs using vintage patterned cottons. When we say handmade we really mean it: there were no factories involved in the making of this product just one lady, a pair of scissors & a sewing machine.They can be used for a variety of things including keeping Christmas buffet food covered until you're ready to eat (i.e. keeping the kids out of the crisps!). They can also be used to cover a Christmas pudding in a bowl either before your ready to cook it or if you are giving a home made pudding away as a gift. What ever you use them for they make a table / Kitchen look more festive. This is a set of three, one of each size, colour & design. These pot covers fit a variety of pot/bowl sizes depending one how tight or loose you fit them. This is just a Size Guide to indicate the average sized bowl they will fit. These pot covers come in a recycled gift box tied with eco-friendly ribbon. Please note, due to the handmade nature of these items colours may vary slightly from those shown, but you will not be disappointed.
- Small fits pots around 15cm in diameter
- Medium fits pots around 24cm in diameter
- Large fits pots around 26cm in diameter
- approx size of gift box 20 X 14 X 4cm