Design Your Own Bunting with Fabric Crayons (Organic / Fair Trade)
- Our Price
- From £5.40
The bunting is made from certified fair trade cotton & meets Global Organic Textile Standards
Read more below ...
- Ethics Guide
- Creative: Encourage children to learn and develop through creating.
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
This fair trade bunting is a great gift idea. The bunting is made from certified fair trade cotton & meets Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS CU813872). The bunting comes with a set of 8 fabric crayons, your child can colour & decorate their own flags; perhaps with their own name. Fix the colours simply by ironing over them. The bunting can then be used to decorate your room or used at parties. This kit comes in a 100% recycled brown craft bag (31x15x8cm) with a recycled 350gsm label explaining the concept. This label has been printed & designed in the UK by Ethical Kidz in conjunction with Lucy Sheeran, a Derbyshire illustrator & cottage industry. Suitable for children 3 years + CE Certified.
- Approx bunting length 110cm:
- Each flag is 8cm x 5.5cm: there are 9 flags
We are Collecting for Child.org. a small international development charity that focuses on sparking progress in global child health. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up for charity option to add 10p to your order, which we donate 100% to Child.org.