Knitting Pattern Monster Hat
- Our Price
- From £1.45
First time knitters can use this pattern to make a woolly “Monster Hat”. The pattern card contains colourful illustrations & easy to follow instructions.
Read more below ...
- Ethics Guide
- Creative: Encourage children to learn and develop through creating.
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
First time knitters can use this pattern to make a woolly “Monster Hat”. The pattern card contains colourful illustrations & easy to follow instructions. The pattern can be used to make a hat for ages 4 upto 12 years old. The pattern card has been printed & designed in the UK by Ethical Kidz in conjunction with a local illustrator & cottage industry, Lucy Sheeran. Printed on recycled card. We would like to encourage people to learn new skills such as how to knit, so we charge only a minimal amount for this card.
- Approx. Size 21.5 x 14cm
We are Collecting for Children's Charities & worthy causes. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up option when you place your order. In this case you would pay an extra 5p which we give to children's charities & worthy causes.