Reversible Child's Apron Handmade Turquoise/Purple
- Our Price
- From £18.95
These Reversible Aprons have been handsewn in the UK by Ethical Kidz. We make them using 2 layers of durable polycotton, so they can be turned inside out & worn reversed for a change a colour.
- Ethics Guide
- Creative: Encourage children to learn and develop through creating.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
These Reversible Aprons have been handsewn in the UK by Ethical Kidz. We make them using 2 layers of durable polycotton, so they can be turned inside out & worn reversed for a change of colour. Each side is colourful & has its own unique design. Aprons may have a choice of pockets, appliqued hearts or embroidered butterflies & some beading. The straps wrap around the back & fasten securely over the shoulders with brightly coloured buttons (different colours on each side). The aprons are trimmed with patterned biased binding so they are strong & have a neat finish. These aprons can be used for all manner of craft, kitchen or garden activity & look stunning while protecting clothing. Our aprons come in 2 sizes: small or medium
We only have a limited number of these aprons in stock due the handmade nature of these items.
- Small - approx size - ages 2-4 years
- Medium -approx size - ages 4-7 years