The Human Fruit Machine Kit
- Our Price
- From £13.95
A fruit machine where people are the machine. It's great stall to run at a Fetes or if not, just do it for Fun with friends!
Read more below ...
- Ethics Guide
- Educational: Encourage children to discover & learn through play.
- Imaginative: Encourage children to develop & learn through imaginative play.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
The Human Fruit Machine
For Fetes or Just Fun!
This game of chance is good on so many levels. It helps children with maths, such as probability, statistics & addition. As well as how to raise money at a fair for a good cause. It will also give them a sense of enterprise.
Children not only love playing this game, but also enjoy setting up & running the stall with friends. Give this pack & the instructions to the children to see if they can work it out for themselves. Anyone can run the stall, however the maths is for children junior school children & above.
This pack includes:
- 3 cotton, draw-string bags
- 9 pieces of wooden fruit or vegetables
- 4 mini wooden boxes (3 for drawing fruit into & 1 prize box)
- Instructions (6 pages of: instructions, tips for success, relevant maths exercises, answers/suggestions)
In addition, you will also need:
- Prizes, we suggest gold & silver chocolate coins, or fresh fruit
- A Coin Pot (a decorated baked bean tin makes a good noise when a coin is thrown in)
- A table & 3 chairs in a row
- Pens & Card for poster making
- A Bell or whistle
- You will need 3 people to run the stall; the human part of the human fruit machine.
- The 3 people sit side by side behind a table.
- Each person places one of the small wooden drawers in front of them on the table.
- Each person has a cotton bag with 3 pieces of fruit inside, one of each type.
- They sit with the bag on their lap with one hand inside it.
- When a player wants to play, they are asked to put a coin in the coin pot & ring the bell. This begins the game.
- When each person running the stool hears the bell they place their hand on one of the pieces of fruit inside their bag. Together they count to 3 aloud & on 3 place whatever fruit they have in their hand in the wooden box on the table.
- The combination of fruit is checked to determine if a prize has been won.
- If it is a winning combination a prize is put in the prize drawer & the bell is rung.
- Approx. Box Size: 25x18x7 cm
- CHOCOLATE COINS ARE NOT INCLUDED