Original Hand Drawn Advent Calendar: The Steam Mill
- Our Price
These Advent Calendar are original Artwork: designed, painted & drawn in ink & water colours by Tara Gold in our studios. Each one is produced individually using environmentally friendly media wherever possible. Sold for Charity & exclusive to Ethical Kidz.
Read more below ...
- Ethics Guide
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
These Advent Calendars are original Artwork: designed, painted & drawn in ink & water colours by Tara Gold in our studios. Each one is produced individually using environmentally friendly media wherever possible included recycled card & biodegradable glitter. Sold for Charity & exclusive to Ethical Kidz, each advent calendar is individually cut, glittered & stuck, there are no factories involved: they couldn't be more handmade! The cost reflects the time it takes to make this unique product.
There are 2 individually wrapped parcels for day 8 & one for 24th including a chocolate & a mini hand drawn Christmas card.
It is A4 so is easily posted as a gift. Please leave a note on your order if you would like the calendar to be posted direct to recipient as a gift, & we will post it for you.
- approx size A4
These advent calendars are based on real homes
The Steam Mill
The Steam Mill is my family home in the west country. I live here with my husband, our 3 teenage children, & Moose our black & white spaniel. Moose enjoys tummy rubs & walking in the countryside with her neighbour Copper the Labrador. The Steam Mill was built in 1930 as a corn mill, but has been used as a workshop for wheel-rights, coffin makers, dressmakers, a meeting place & ammo store for the home-guard during WW1, & finally my business studios for Ethical Kidz.
100% of the proceeds on this sale is donated to Child.org a charity supporting Mum & Babies health is Africa