- Our Price
- From £4.90
Little Wigwam placemats have been designed by teachers & will inspire children to learn about different countries & cultures.
Read more below ...
- Ethics Guide
- Educational: Encourage children to discover & learn through play.
- Recycling: Products promoting the 3Rs (Reduce, Reuse & Recycle). By buying this product you are reducing the waste sent to landfill.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Charity: This product raises money for children's charities
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
Little Wigwam placemats have been designed by teachers & will inspire children to learn about different countries & cultures. This placemat shows a colourful map of Europe. From Iceland to Ukraine, Norway to Cyprus, & Jan Mayen to the Azores, everything you wanted to know about Europe. The placemat highlights:
- Countries,capitals and major cities
- New countries like Kosovo, Serbia and Montenegro
- Major cities from the Euro 2012 tournament in Poland and Ukraine
- Holiday locations like Venice and Malaga
- Mini World Map to show relative location of Europe
- Oceans & Seas
- Arctic Circle
- Scale & compass
- Children can also match the shapes in the border to the right country?
- Suitable for children aged 6 to 11 yrs
Little Wigwam placemats are made in the UK using polypropylene, a synthetic product that is: eco-friendly (made from carbon and hydrogen, the manufacturing process is non-polluting); durable; 100% Recyclable (Category 5); Re-recyclable (polypropylene can be recycled again and again & again!). There is no wasteful packaging. The mats are fully compliant with European Toy Safety Standard EN71 & are CE Certified.
- Placemat Size: 42cm x 29.7cm (A3)
We are Collecting for Child.org. a small international development charity that focuses on sparking progress in global child health. If you would like you can help us by selecting the Round Up for charity option to add 10p to your order, which we donate 100% to Child.org.