Food Covers Handmade Dots n' Spots (single or set 3) in Recycled gift box
- Our Price
- From £3.95
These pretty food covers have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. They are hand sewn using vintage patterned cottons.
- Ethics Guide
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
These striking Food Covers have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. When we say handmade we really mean it: there were no factories involved in the making of this product just one lady, a pair of scissors & a sewing machine.They are hand sewn using retro cottons. They are a pretty way to keep flies away from your food during those hot summer months. They look great on a table in the kitchen or outside for al fresco dining. They can be bought individually or as a set of three (one of each size & colour). These pot covers fit a variety of pot/bowl sizes depending one how tight or loose you fit them. This is just a Size Guide to indicate the average sized bowl they will fit. These pot covers come with a FREE recycled gift box tied with a ribbon. Please note, due to the handmade nature of these items colours may vary slightly from those shown, but you will not be disappointed.
- Small fits pots around 15cm in diameter
- Medium fits pots around 24cm in diameter
- Large fits pots around 26cm in diameter
- approx size of gift box 20 X 14 X 4cm