Apron Handmade in Gift Box Reversible
- Our Price
- From £18.95
These Reversible Aprons have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. The apron come in a free gift box tied with eco ribbon & a label.
Read more below ...
- Ethics Guide
- Handmade: Unique, handmade products. By buying this product you are helping to keep creative skills alive for future generations.
- Sustainable: Sustainable products. By buying this product you are encouraging sustainable practices (& discouraging unsustainable behaviour, such as deforestation).
- UK Made: Products made in the UK. By buying this product you are reducing unnecessary CO2 emission from transportation.
- In stock
- Out of stock
Out of stock
These Reversible Children's Aprons have been handsewn in the UK by Freda Rose. We make them using 2 layers of durable polycotton, so they can be turned inside out & worn reversed for a change of colour. Each side is colourful & has its own unique design. The straps wrap around the back & fasten securely over the shoulders with hand covered buttons on one side & coloured recycled buttons on the other. Each side of the apron has a pretty elasticated pocket trimmed with decorative lace. The apron itself is trimmed with patterned biased binding so it is strong & has a neat finish. These aprons can be used for all manner of craft, kitchen or garden activities & look stunning while protecting clothing. Our aprons come in 2 sizes & 2 colours. Many people have commented that they're children like them so much they want to wear them like a dress. The apron come in a free gift box tied with eco ribbon & a label.
- Small - approx size - ages 2-4 years
- Medium -approx size - ages 4-7 years